Headache with dizziness and even fainting are signs where blood pressure is not normal or can be said to be low blood pressure. Other symptoms are sleepiness, ants, pale face, tired / tired quickly, the body often feels weak and irritable.
Low blood pressure or commonly known as Hypotension has a sense of low or very low blood pressure. Blood pressure is said to be normal if the tension is 120 / 80mmHg and is said to be low blood pressure if below 90 / 60mmHg. Low blood pressure is caused by several factors including:
- Lack of substances needed by the body such as being too busy so that there is no time to eat or drink. So eat on time and 3 times a day.
- Lack of gastric juice or pepsin enzyme. Where the body is in a condition of lack of stomach acid, so the food eaten is not quickly destroyed. People like this usually do not have appetite or decreased appetite.
- Calorie deficiency caused by lack of rest due to being too busy. This causes the calories spent for energy to be far greater than the calories that enter. In addition, it causes the amount of hemoglobin (red blood) to be little or less than enough.
- In addition to the above factors, someone who is depressed will also have low blood pressure. People who are experiencing depression usually often daydream and do not pay attention to eating time and even reduced appetite.
- Damage to the digestive system which causes the digestive process is not perfect so that the essence of food is not sufficient for the body.
- Low blood can be overcome in an easy and traditional way, namely in the morning and evening eating chicken eggs in their raw and yellow conditions and drinking honeybee honey 2 tablespoons. This is done repeatedly until the blood pressure is normal. Besides that, you can also eat goat’s liver.
That is the factor that causes low blood pressure and how to overcome it. May be useful.